Client: CHRISTUS Hospital, Beaumont TX
Program: The hospital hosts their annual LIVE Well Conference for Women in Beaumont, TX and surrounding cities. The conference is an all-day event providing women with a day full of “healthy” lifestyle choices.
Challenge: To provide a well-known Celebrity Chef who everyday women can relate to. The Celebrity Chef should be an advocate for a healthy lifestyle, had overcome an illness or dealt with issues that women often face; all while having an upstanding personal life.
In addition to the criteria above, the Celebrity Chef needed to have the following assets:
- Instant name recognition
- Established and well-liked by women
- Starred in a popular Television Show and/or was a Best Selling Author
- Was willing to pose for photos with women attending the event
- Was willing to do media to promote the event
The Execution: Our services were retained to perform the following tasks:
- Research elite Celebrity Chefs who met the above criteria
- Vet those Celebrity Chefs for any type of recent negative press
- Negotiate with Celebrity Chef to ensure their appearance fee was within client’s budget
- Provide contract execution
- Handle travel and logistics prior to the event and onsite to ensure that the Celebrity Chef arrived and services were performed accordingly
- Paula Deen was a huge success.
- The event sold out in record time.
- The Charity generated record revenue via ticket sales