Celebrity Chef Network is a corporate consulting firm established to represent the buyer of Celebrity Chefs, not the Celebrity Chef. At Celebrity Chef Network, we have no conflicts of interest since we do not represent any Celebrity Chef in any form. It is important to recognize that Celebrity Chef Network is acting as a consultant for any booked activity on behalf of client. At no time does Celebrity Chef Network claim to exclusively represent any one personality on its website as their agent, manager, attorney, booking representative, publicist, etc.
Any materials listed on the Celebrity Chef Network’ website, whether it is a biography, list, story, blog, online content, tweet, post, or any other mention or inclusion of a Celebrity Chefs name, picture, image and likeness should be considered a tool to assist a Celebrity Chef buyer and should not be considered making any type of representation of Celebrity Chef or guaranteeing of their availability, interest in any opportunity, fees, travel from location, etc.
Celebrity Chef Network does not work as a publicist or conduit for any Celebrity Chef listed on its website(s). Request for the following will not be processed:
- Autograph requests
- Charitable donation requests
- Fan mail
- Invitations for media events and award shows
- Media Interviews
- Non-paid appearances
- Personal contacts or agent contact
Celebrity Chef Network utilizes images found in the public domain via WikiCommons, as an example Google images, and all trademarks and rights are reserved. Original content including blogs, lists and social media that Celebrity Chef Network creates, develops, purchases and/or writes itself are considered exclusive property of Celebrity Chef Network and any utilization would be deemed a copyright infringement. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Celebrity Chef Network, we are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our site, we collect and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site.
We also use your information if you opt to receive information about us or purchasing or inquiring about our products. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our site as well as make our site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted by us, we collect the information you provide. When you make a purchase from us, your payment information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale, unless you ask to have the information stored for a multiple payment plan or continuity purchase. In addition, your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. We are working to meet or exceed the requirements for the Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
North Carolina privacy rights
North Carolina residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
- a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties, if any. We will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a customer and a North Carolina resident, please contact us at the postal address below to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
All questions or concerns about your privacy can be sent to: